· Handle any customer inquiries related to AR.
· Analyze new and existing customers financial strength to determine amount of credit to be given.
· Analyze incoming paperwork and technician forms to determine correct invoice amounts.
· Administer all collections and past due account activities, including correspondence, phone calls, and working with collection agencies.
· Answer all emails and faxes related to AR.
· Respond to all incoming phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
· Open, sort, and deposit all incoming checks.
· Maintain AR records, reports and filing systems and ensure that these systems are up to date following company procedures for maintaining records.
· Ensure that there is adequate supply of stationery and office supplies for AR.
· Supervise any AR Administrative Assistants and temps.
· Occasionally run errands as required to keep the office flowing smoothly.
· Assist Controller in month-end close journal entry creation, analysis, and reporting.
· Minimum of a BS degree in a financial or business concentration.
· Minimum of two years of experience in AR and Collections.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and decision making skills with strong attention to detail.
· Team player willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done.
· Good at multitasking.
· Proven ability to utilize a phone, scanner, fax machine, personal computer and copier.
· Intermediate knowledge of office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with experience with “Quick Books” preferred and the ability to learn QB a requirement.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical systems related to AR such as managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Ability to learn and comprehend the required technical aspects of the business.
· Able to respect confidentiality of all information and records.
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Able to sit for an entire shift.
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Reach, bend and twist occasionally.
· Have 20-20 vision naturally or by using corrective lenses and be able to identify colors.
Master Locators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time