· Leads project teams in partnership with operations staff to ensures project timelines, action items and objectives are met.
· Plan, schedule, and oversee multiple projects at the same time from inception to completion.
· Responsible for the development, review, and management of high-level deliverable's.
· Support sales and operations with estimating project scopes and developing the methodology to fulfill client objectives. Requires advanced experience in executing field work operations to effectively estimate job requirements.
· Author and distribute bid packages that evidently defined the capacity and general requirements of potential contracts.
· Support business development and marketing through client maintenance and development of new client relationships.
· Assure compliance with quality policies and procedures related to project execution activities.
· Hold employees accountable for results in the field and develop technicians as opportunities arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors degree required with a degree in a technical field preferred.
· Knowledge of geophysical equipment and subsurface investigation methods preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of safe work practices and emergency response requirements.
· Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local regulations.
· Ability to read and understand plot-plans, as-built drawings or proposed construction plans.
· Thorough understanding of quality assurance system.
· Demonstrated customer service skills that enable work to be completed to the satisfaction of the customer while recognizing any customer sensitivities to the work being undertaken.
· Communicates in a timely and effective manner with all concerned parties including the ability to communicate technical and financial aspects of the work to all involved parties.
· Promotes positive working relationships with all parties involved and shows leadership when interacting with other employees and clients.
· Ability to use problem solving techniques to make good decisions.
· Delegates tasks appropriately for efficiency.
· Above average PC skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good Mechanical ability.
· Willing to receive any additional training required to perform the job at an optimum level.
· Able to work as a team member.
· Very safety and quality conscious.
· Able to travel overnight up to 10% of the time.
· Able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
· Able to sit and stand up to 80%.
· Able to stoop, twist and bend up to 5%.
· Have 20-20 vision naturally or by using corrective lenses and be able to identify colors.
· Able to use all required Personal Protective Equipment.
· A valid drivers license, good driving record and ability to safely operate company vehicles.
Master Locators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time