- Coordinate the execution of all components of assigned orders from taking order through deliverables including but not limited to responding to all customer, management or technician inquiries, ensuring all contracts are in place and executed and answering all emails, texts, phone calls and faxes.
- Ensure business system is kept current with complete and accurate information related to assigned orders. Maintain order records, reports and filing systems and ensure that these systems are up to date following company procedures for maintaining records.
- Ensure all invoices are accurate for all assigned orders and include all required line item billings.
- Ensure client has a great customer service experience for all assigned orders and provide appropriate follow-up.
- Coordinate all scope and contract changes as necessary both internally and externally.
- Manage orders to achieve maximum sales revenue and minimum costs including but not limited to managing subcontractors and tech labor.
- Manage orders to ensure safety and quality are achieved on the job.
- Analyze customer orders and operations capacity as needed to determine most efficient order sequence and scheduling plan.
- Identify additional sales opportunities associated with assigned orders and clients. Cross and up-selling efforts are important parts of the job. Coordinate sales efforts with sales organization internally.
- Supervise any Order Management administrative assistants.
- Occasionally run errands as required to keep the office flowing smoothly.
- Minimum of an AS degree in a financial or business concentration. BS preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience with customer service, contracts and scheduling in a service environment preferred.
- Ability to speak on the phone and simultaneously add data to the business system.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and decision making skills with strong attention to detail.
- Team player willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done.
- Good at multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to utilize a phone, scanner, fax machine, personal computer and copier.
- Advanced knowledge of office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with proven ability using a business system. Able to use Adobe Acrobat to manipulate .pdf forms as well as conversions from other software and extractions of sections of a document for placement in another document.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to learn and comprehend the required technical aspects of the business.
- Able to respect confidentiality of all information and records.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to sit for an entire shift.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reach, bend and twist occasionally.
- Have 20-20 vision naturally or by using corrective lenses and be able to identify colors.
Master Locators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time