· Assist in researching promotional items for events as well as inventory of promotional items.
· Work on customer welcome kits and customer referral kits
· Work on designing collateral, logos and branded material.
· Assist in the creation of signage
· Assist in completing applications for nominations and awards
· Ability to conduct research and pull all relevant background on potential clients and competitor research.
· Order promotional items/business cards
· Assist in setting up and coordinating travel plans/lunch & learns.
· Assist in writing articles for our website and helping with company newsletter.
· Manage and update client database, leads and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Manage Associations and Memberships and lunch & learn client lists for campaigns.
· Assist with coordinating, set up and disassembly of events
· HS Diploma with an Associate’s degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Adobe and/or InDesign required.
· Experience with Salesforce preferred.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work efficiently and independently.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Willingness and ability to learn and adapt.
· Able to sit for an entire shift.
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Reach, bend and twist occasionally.
· Have 20-40 vision or better naturally or by using corrective lenses and be able to identify colors.
· Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Master Locators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time