- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Meet and exceed monthly performance targets, primarily in scheduling meetings, lunch and learn seminars, and new account acquisition.
Qualify new leads and opportunities.
Close opportunities and/or escalate qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales/service group for further development and closure.
Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales/service group for further development and closure
- Actively update and accurately maintain Salesforce and report activities to management.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Provide sales team support by distributing marketing collateral and assisting with email/phone call follow ups to prospects.
Maintain a solid knowledge of our technical services. Keep current of industry trends and competitive services
Additional activities as assigned.
- You must be comfortable making many calls daily, scheduling meetings, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and proven tenacity to handle rejection and persevere with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for an entire shift; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear and climb stairs.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel & crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- A valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to safely operate company vehicles.
Master Locators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time